contains ingredients that support cellular health:
- Sylibum marianum (Milk thistle) fruit extract, is a powerful antioxidant which helps the body to maintain health and energy by protecting it from damage caused by free radicals and lipid peroxidation. Milk thistle may help to promote healthy skin, strengthen a person’s immune response and help them fight off infection. Milk thistle may also help improve cognition and treat degenerative conditions that affect the mind.
- Linum usitatissimum (flax) seed extract. Lignans provide us with antioxidants that help reduce free radical damage, therefore flax has anti-aging, hormonal-balancing and cellular-regenerating effects. Flaxseeds may also improve insulin sensitivity in glucose intolerant people. Lignans found in the flaxseed have been shown to have many benefits for menopausal women. In fact, flaxseed can be used as an alternative to hormone replacement therapy in some cases or as a complementary approach to balancing hormones due to the estrogenic properties that lignans have. As part of a healthy diet, flaxseeds may be able to help prevent certain types of cancer, including breast, prostate, ovarian and colon cancer.
- Pistacia lentiscus var Chia (Greek mastiha) is a unique resin native to the Mediterranean region obtained from the mastic tree. Also known as tears of Chios, mastic gum is produced in ‘’tears’’ or droplets traditionally on the island of Chios, Greece. For centuries, the resin has been used to improve digestion, oral health, and liver health. It contains antioxidants that are said to support its therapeutic properties.
- Cynara scolymus (Artichocke) leaf extract. This plant originated in the Mediterranean and has been used for centuries for its potential medicinal properties. Its alleged health benefits include lower blood sugar levels and improved digestion, heart health, and liver health.
- Vitamin B3 is a highly efficient precursor to NAD+, essential for energy production and DNA repair.
- Zinc plays an essential role in many biochemical pathways and participates in several cell functions, including the immune response.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) is important in red blood cell formation and for healthy cell growth and function.
DOSAGE AND USE
1 capsule daily before meal