contains ingredients that support cellular health and healthy vision:
- Lutein is a carotenoid with reported anti-inflammatory properties. A large body of evidence shows that lutein has several beneficial effects, especially on eye health. In particular, lutein is known to improve or even prevent age-related macular disease which is the leading cause of blindness and vision impairment.
- Bilberry has a long history of use for eye disorders and in promoting vision. There have been numerous studies of the effects of bilberry on various aspects of vision and ocular disorders, including cataract, retinopathy, macular degeneration, and night vision. Many studies have shown positive effects, including improvement in retinal abnormalities, increased capillary resistance, slowing of progression of lens opacity and myopia, and improved dark adaptation.
- Astaxanthin has been found to prevent or slow three of the most common eye diseases: age-related macular degeneration, cataracts, and glaucoma. Age- and diabetes-related eye diseases contribute to visual impairments and blindness in millions of people.
- Pomegranate can help prevent eye conditions that affect many older adults, such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Grape seed extract is a potent inhibitor of H2O2 -induced oxidative stress and the activation of NF-кB and MAPK signaling in human lens epithelial cells. Thus it has a potential therapeutic role in the prevention of cataract.
- K-age™ innovative complex obtained from Polygonum cuspidatum (Japanese knotweed) root and Olea europea (Olive) fruit extracts which provides biologically enhanced trans-Resveratrol. K-age™ activates the proteasome a multisubunit enzyme complex that plays a central role in the regulation of proteins that control cell-cycle progression and apoptosis and improve metabolic health, by activating cellular sirtuin proteins (longevity factors) referred to by scientists as the “guardians of the genome” for their role in protection of genome stability during stress response.
- Vitamin A plays a crucial role in vision by maintaining a clear cornea, which is the outside covering of your eye. This vitamin is also a component of rhodopsin, a protein in your eyes that allows you to see in low light conditions
*PUBLISHED SCIENTIFIC STUDY
In vitro pilot study indicates that Khelma Longevity™ is a potent proteasome activator demonstrating clear anti-ageing properties
- Take one capsule every morning, with or without food.
- Each box contains a 30-day supply.
- This product is only intended for healthy adults. Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with your physician before using.