contains ingredients that support healthy menopause and cellular health:
- Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi mushroom) fruit body is considered an adaptogen and helps the body to balance itself, relieving symptoms by improving circulation and increasing overall well being.
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) root targets the endocrine system to balance hormone secretion, and also boost circulation, and reduce stress. These help counter the effects of the menopause, such as mood swings, hot flushes, sleep disturbance, and sexual issues. Ashwagandha’s potency during the menopause comes from its stress reducing properties, while it promotes hormonal equanimity, and it is suggested to take it early and regularly when the menopause hits.
- Cimicifuga racemosa (Black cohosh) root is a North American perennial herb that has been used to treat gynecological complaints for centuries. Recognized for its mild sedative and anti-inflammatory activity, black cohosh can help with hot flashes and other symptoms associated with that dramatic change of life called menopause. Black cohosh is an herb used to treat perimenopause and menopause symptoms. In particular, these symptoms include hot flashes, sleep disturbances moodiness, vaginal dryness, decreased sex drive or motivation and excessive sweating. It is non-estrogenic (despite being thought to influence estrogen in the past) and may act centrally (in the brain) via serotonin, dopamine or opioids.
- Linum usitatissimum (Flax) seed may reduce the number of hot flashes and improve mood and quality of life in postmenopausal women not receiving estrogen therapy. In particular, flax have been linked to slight increases in estrogen, improved hormone metabolism, fewer hot flashes, reduced vaginal dryness, and better overall quality of life in menopausal and postmenopausal women
- K-age™ innovative complex obtained from Polygonum cuspidatum (Japanese knotweed) root and Olea europea (Olive) fruit extracts which provides biologically enhanced trans-Resveratrol. K-age™ activates the proteasome a multisubunit enzyme complex that plays a central role in the regulation of proteins that control cell-cycle progression and apoptosis and improve metabolic health, by activating cellular sirtuin proteins (longevity factors) referred to by scientists as the “guardians of the genome” for their role in protection of genome stability during stress response.
- Vitamin B6 may help ward off menopausal depression and increase energy by boosting serotonin. Vitamin Bs may also help with insomnia and possibly even reduce hot flashes.
*PUBLISHED SCIENTIFIC STUDY
In vitro pilot study indicates that Khelma Longevity™ is a potent proteasome activator demonstrating clear anti-ageing properties
- Take one capsule every morning, with or without food.
- Each box contains a 30-day supply.
- This product is only intended for healthy adults. Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with your physician before using.