contains ingredients that combat cellular aging and target healthy sleep cycle and relaxation:
- Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi mushroom) fruit body supports healthy endocrine functions in the body, which regulate hormones like melatonin and cortisol. Reishi is known as a nervine, a type of herb that supports nervous system, promoting relaxation and preparing the body for restful sleep.
- Eschscholzia californica (Golden poppy) herbis a gentle sedative and mild painkiller that is non-addictive.
- K-age™ innovative complex obtained from Polygonum cuspidatum (Japanese knotweed) root and Olea europea (Olive) fruit extracts which provides biologically enhanced trans-Resveratrol that improve metabolic health, by activating cellular sirtuin proteins (longevity factors) referred to by scientists as the “guardians of the genome” for their role in protection of genome stability during stress response.
- Crocus sativus (Saffron) stigma and its active compounds are well know to modulate the levels of serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, glutamate and GABA-A neurotransmitters.
- Melatonin is a hormone that’s naturally made by the pineal gland. It helps you fall asleep by calming the body before bed. Melatonin works together with your body’s circadian rhythm. In simple terms, the circadian rhythm is your body’s internal clock. Melatonin also helps regulate your body temperature, your blood pressure, and the levels of some hormones. Melatonin levels start to rise in your body when it’s dark outside, signaling to your body that it’s time to sleep.
- Vitamin B6 benefits the body by converting the amino acid tryptophan into serotonin, a neurotransmitter that helps regulate levels of the sleep hormone melatonin.
*PUBLISHED SCIENTIFIC STUDY
In vitro pilot study indicates that Khelma Longevity™ is a potent proteasome activator demonstrating clear anti-ageing properties
- One capsule 30 minutes before going to sleep.
- Each Box contains a 30-day supply.
- This product is only intended for healthy adults. Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with your physician before using.